The New Zealand Institute of Building Surveyors is a national body of skilled, professional building consultants who have extensive knowledge and experience in construction and building related matters. The Institute was started in 1994 and currently has over a hundred Registered Members up and down the country.
Our members work closely with other professionals within related organisations including central and local Government, the Construction Industry Council (CIC), Building Research Association of New Zealand (BRANZ), Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), New Zealand Institute of Building (NZIOB), New Zealand Institute of Architects (NZIA), and Architectural Designers (ADNZ), New Zealand Institute of Quantity Surveyors (NZIQS), Institute of Professional Engineers New Zealand (IPENZ) and Builders.
What does a Registered Building Surveyor do?
A Registered Building Surveyor provides expert advice on construction related matters. Registered Building Surveyors are experienced in acting as independent and impartial experts and providing advice and evidence in legal disputes relating in construction related matters, including defective workmanship and leaky building claims.
– General Manager
– General Secretary
NZIBS Executive Committee 2017-2018
– NZIBS President
– NZIBS Vice President
– NZIBS Past President
Executive Committee Meeting Schedule 2017 / 2018
- Monday 11 December 2017 (teleconference meeting)
- Monday 12 February 2018 (teleconference meeting)
- Friday 16 March 2018 (face to face committee meeting – day prior to the NZIBS March Training Day 2018)
- Monday 9 April 2018 (teleconference meeting)
- Monday 14 May 2018 (teleconference meeting)
- Thursday 7 June 2018 (face to face committee meeting)
- Monday 9 July 2018 (teleconference meeting)
- Monday 13 August 2018 (teleconference meeting)
Should you wish to address or present to the NZIBS Executive Committee please contact us on 0800 11 34 00, option 3 or via email.