Looking for a career as a NZIBS Registered Building Surveyor?
A Registered Building Surveyor can be experienced in the following work areas:
- Investigation and Reporting
- Pre Purchase Inspection Reports
- Contract Administration
- Dilapidation Reports (Lease Reinstatement)
- Schedule of Condition Reports
- Dispute Resolution
- Building Technology and Construction
- Building Maintenance Reports
- Insurance Assessment and Reinstatement
To maintain membership, a NZIBS Registered Building Surveyor must:
- Consult and report to a standard demanded by the institute;
- Complete the Institute’s specified CPD programme (Continuing Professional Development) each year;
- Carry professional indemnity insurance or be otherwise indemnified for the Building Surveying work they undertake.
This ensures our members maintain the high standards demanded of them and keep up to date with the constantly developing world of construction and building surveying.
If you wish to advertise a vacancy on the NZIBS website / and or advertise to our members via The Journal please contact us.
Current career opportunities
To post current vacancies here.