NZIBS Mentoring Programme 2018
This mentoring programme has been designed for NZIBS Transitional Members who are sole practitioners and/or who are not supported by two or more NZIBS Senior Registered Members in an organisation or a nominated mentor. Any NZIBS Transitional Member can attend however priority will be given to those that are sole practitioners without a mentor.
Attendance at three quarterly face to face mentoring workshops in a small group facilitated by an Lead Mentor and a NZIBS Senior Registered Member along with Skype individual 15 minute online meetings in succession are required, prior to submitting an application for the APC final interview to being a Registered Member, once all transitional membership requirements have been fulfilled. Please note: you will need to attend and complete in succession all 3 workshops.
A minimum of 4 attendees and or a maximum of 6 attendees, per workshop.
Registrations to the NZIBS Mentor Workshop Programme 2019, will open at the NZIBS Annual Conference 2018, in September 2018.
For those interested in attending the programme in 2018, the criteria is that you would have attended and have passed 80% if not all of your Core Module training.
Location & start dates
The 2018 Mentor Workshop programme will be released mid November 2017.
- Cost: $795.00 + GST, per person, per workshop. (This includes one face to face workshop and two Skype sessions with your lead mentor, except for the final workshop which will include one face to face workshop and one Skype session with your lead mentor).
- Payment can be in full for the three workshops or individually, 2 weeks prior to the nominated workshop date.
• If you pay for three workshops up front you will be offered a 5% discount.
Click here to download Mentoring Programme 2018 (due to be released mid November)
Terms and Conditions:
- The NZIBS Mentoring Workshop programme is applicable for current NZIBS Transitional Members only.
- By registering on the NZIBS Mentoring Programme 2018, you understand that you will need to attend all 8 sessions (3 x face to face workshops and 5 x individual Skype sessions).
- The registration costs as indicated are exclusive of GST. The registration cost covers the course, any pre course reading if applicable, lead mentor, Skype mentor sessions after the face to face workshop, morning / afternoon tea, light luncheon and a final completion certificate after attending all three workshops and completing all Skype sessions including submission of quarterly mentor reports.
By completing the NZIBS Mentoring workshop training registration form 2018, this confirms your attendance of all 8 sessions (face to face and Skype meetings). Should you wish to cancel and not incur any cancellation fees, you will need to provide in writing your request to cancel before registrations close off for the advertised workshop course. Payment is required upfront before the commencement of the workshop or when registrations close off. Only once we have your payment, will we release the pre course reading if applicable.
- For a NZIBS Mentoring Workshop programme (per workshop) to run we require a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 6 participants. Notice will be given when registrations close, 2 weeks prior to the workshop date should the course be cancelled, due to attendance numbers.
- Should you wish to register onto any NZIBS Mentoring workshop after registrations have closed off, you will need to confirm in writing that you acknowledge the pre course reading, if applicable has been sent out already and that you confirm that you will not be disadvantaged by receiving this information late. We are unable to register nor provide pre course reading to anyone 5 working days before the advertised workshop date.
- No refund will be given for any cancellation after registrations have closed, or as a no show or for sickness on the workshop day. Cancellation policy; $250.00 + GST per day will apply. No substitutes are allowed.
- We strongly recommend that you attend all three face to face sessions in succession to get the maximum benefit of the NZIBS Mentoring Programme 2018.
- Completion of all three NZIBS Mentoring workshops and the associated Skype sessions with your lead mentor must be completed and any other transitional membership requirement prior to applying for the NZIBS Final APC interview for full registration.
- Please note: by attending all three mentoring workshop sessions and Skype sessions does not guarantee acceptance at the NZIBS Final APC interview, to being approved as a NZIBS Registered Member.
- All registrations are made online, via the NZIBS Mentoring Programme 2018 registration tab, on the NZIBS website. Please select the online banking payment option and or the Credit Card payment option. Please note: there is a 2% surcharge when using a credit card for payment. A invoice and or receipt will be generated by the Institute Secretary.