NZIBS Core Module Exam Resits 2019
NZIBS runs exam resits regularly in Auckland and Christchurch.
Any resit examination will incur a resit administration charge $195.00 + GST (member) and $250 + GST (non member).
An examination resit needs to be conducted within one year of the course date. Each year the modules are updated to ensure they are kept relevant to what is happening within the industry. If you are unable to resit the examination after one year or you have attempted unsuccessfully to the maximum of 2 x NZIBS Core Module exam resit attempts, you will need to complete the module course again.
If you wish to undertake a Core Module Exam Resit, please complete and return the NZIBS Core Module 2019 training registration form >> (complete the area at the top of page 2), before the 1st of the month, prior to the below exam resit dates.
The exam resits coincide with the membership interviews.
NZIBS Core Module Exam Resits dates for 2019
- Wednesday 27 February 2019 – Christchurch
- Wednesday 29 May 2019 – Christchurch
- Wednesday 28 August 2019 – Christchurch
- Wednesday 27 November 2019 – Christchurch
- Thursday 28 February 2019 – Auckland
- Thursday 30 May 2019 – Auckland
- Thursday 29 August 2019 – Auckland
- Thursday 28 November 2019 – Auckland
To learn more or if you have any questions please ring: 0800 113 400, via email