NZIBS CPD Member Events 2018
|November 2018||Organisation: 3D Users AU & NZ, 3D Inspection System||Topic: REPORTING MADE EASY – “Do It Right! Do It Once”|
|Registrations open for the below event on 1 October 2018.|
The NZIBS CPD Events count towards your CPD points.
1 hour of seminar attendance = 1 CPD point for a NZIBS Member attending this event.
The next NZIBS CPD Member Event:
New Zealand institute of Building Surveyors ‘NZIBS CPD ROADSHOW November 2018’
CPD Sponsor and Speaker: Dale Kennedy, 3DUsers AU & NZ
Panel speakers: Dale Kennedy & Carl Fowler, 3D Inspection System
Organisation: 3DUsers AU & NZ, 3D Inspection System
Topic: REPORTING MADE EASY – “Do It Right! Do It Once”
How often have we thought “there has to be a better way”? Rarely in business today do we see opportunities that save TIME and MONEY. Saving the money is great, but it’s our TIME that is becoming our most precious commodity. Writing inspection reports can be a lengthy and tedious process, where every document conveys your professionalism and liability.
Our presentation will explore the 3D Inspection Systems and how Surveyor’s can save BIG on time and money. How we can provide efficiencies and streamline reporting within your operation. We will talk about ‘TAKEAWAYS’ that you can implement straight away. We show how to remove REWORK, put the QUALITY IN and maintain your high standards across all survey reports!
Dale is a proactive advocate for the building inspection and consulting industry in Australia and New Zealand. He has over 35 years commercial and residential building experience in Australia and is the founding director of Alpha Building Services Pty Ltd. Dale has built this business, Inspect It FIRST, from start-up to become a well respected Australian inspection company. Dale is an enthusiastic supporter of the 3D Inspection System and enjoys helping other inspectors achieve the most from their reporting software. Dale’s unique ability to understand inspectors reporting needs has enabled him to offer education, training, and support for the 3D Inspection System software to users in the Australia & New Zealand region.
Carl is a 30-year veteran of the home inspection industry, including 20 years as an inspector of residential and commercial buildings, with a background in engineering inspections. As the owner of Homebuyers Inspection Service of SW Florida, he personally inspected and reported on over 4000 residential and commercial buildings. In 1986, he financed the development of the first commercially available home inspection software- 3D Inspection Systems. The 3D stands for Describe, Disclose and Disclaim.
Dates, location and times;
- Wellington – Monday 26 November 2018
- Location: The Arborist Function Centre, Back room, 166 Willis Street, Wellington
- Time: 4pm – 5.30pm.
- Christchurch – Wednesday, 28 November 2018
- Location: Sudima Airport Hotel, Christchurch Airport Hotel.
- Time: 4pm – 5.30pm.
- Auckland – Thursday, 29 November 2018
- Location: Rydges Hotel, Conference Centre, 59 Federal Street, Auckland CBD.
- Time: 7.30am – 9am.
- Tauranga – Friday, 30 November 2018
- Location: Tauranga Yacht Club, 90 Keith Allen Drive, Sulphur Point, Tauranga.
- Time: 12noon – 1.30pm
Registrations will open on 1 October 2018.
Event overview: first 30 minutes; an opportunity for networking and catering will be offered. The following 60 minutes; 30 minute presentation plus a 30 minute workshop panel discussion.
Registrations will open on 1 October 2018 and will close on Monday 12 November 2018, 5pm, for all above events.
To learn more, or if you have any questions please contact NZIBS Events team, E: email@example.com.
NZIBS Current Member: $25.00 + GST, per person
Non Member / Guest: $45.00 + GST, per person
NZIBS CPD Event Terms and Conditions:
- All prices indicated are exclusive of GST.
- We require a minimum of 15 attendees per CPD event, to go ahead.
- A invoice and receipt will be generated by the Institute Secretary. Your receipt acts as your ticket and entry to the NZIBS CPD Member event.
- To be eligible for the NZIBS Member registration rate, you need to be a current NZIBS full, transitional, retired and or a student member.
- Registrations and payments close off on the Monday 12 November 2018, 5pm or beforehand, no extensions or until sold out.
- The registration fee covers the admin fee, venue cost, AV costs, speaker and any handouts;
- The networking session at the end of the day includes 1 x welcome drink & nibbles,
- The breakfast and or lunch session includes a light breakfast or a light lunch only.
- Last day for payment is Tuesday 13 November 2018, 5pm. If no payment has been made by Tuesday 13 November, your registration will be removed.
- If you have a dietary requirements these will need to be provided in writing prior to Monday 12 November2018. Please ensure you let us know if you have a dietary requirement as the venue is unable to accommodate your dietary requirements if advised on the day or a week prior.
- No refund will be given for any cancellations 20 days and under prior to any NZIBS CPD Member Event 2018 event date. Substitutes are welcome.