- Professional ethics and integrity. We promote and encourage integrity among our membership to remain independent, avoid conflict of interest and unethical working practices.
- NZIBS is a technically competent, qualified, skilled and experienced professional membership body. We are professionally qualified experts who work throughout New Zealand in a variety of different construction fields.
- NZIBS members provide knowledgeable and accurate reporting on key building defects, with recommendations that articulate the risk and consequences of the risk for clients.
- NZIBS members have extensive knowledge and experience in construction industry and building related matters and disputes.
- Accountability – Our members abide by our NZIBS Rules and Regulations with disciplinary procedures in place for non-compliance.
- Continuing Professional Development ensures our members are up to date with current industry developments and trends.
- Professional indemnity insurance is a key requirement for our membership to protect our members and the public.
- Certainty that a competent registered member is involved in the building survey and reporting process.
- Consultancy services agreements with terms and conditions provided to clients with our services and fees clearly outlined and agreed beforehand.
- Health and Safety obligations and compliance guidelines implemented before each building survey to ensure safe working practices on site.
Director – Castlebridge Surveys Ltd
Chartered and Registered Building Surveyor
Certified Weathertightness Assessor, MRICS, MNZIBS, PgDip(Surveying)