NZIBS CPD Member Events
The NZIBS CPD Events count towards your CPD points. 1 hour = 1 CPD point for a NZIBS Member attending this event.
The next NZIBS CPD Member Event:
CPD Sponsor and Speaker: Jon-Paul Hale
Organisation: Willowgrove Consulting Limited
Topic: Managing risk with Health & Safety
The Health and Safety in Employment Act 1992 was replaced with the new 2015 Health and Safety at Work Act (HSWA). The HSWA became effective 4 April 2016 and comprises approx 800 pages regulating the workplace safety requirements for all NZ businesses.
The Act introduces a new entity, the PCBU (Person Conducting Business or Undertaking). Every PCBU must be compliant with the new Act.
This CPD workshop will help you learn the finer points on how to implement a Health and Safety system within your business.
And give you an understanding of what your obligations are when working with other businesses.
- Wellington – Monday 21 August 2017
- Location: TBC
- Time: 4pm – 5.30pm.
- Christchurch – Wednesday, 23 August 2017
- Location: Sudima Airport Hotel, Christchurch Airport Hotel
- Time: 4pm – 5.30pm.
- Auckland – Thursday, 24 August 2017
- Location: Rydges Hotel, Conference Centre, 59 Federal Street, Auckland CBD
- Time: 7.30am – 9am.
- Tauranga – Friday, 25 August 2017
- Location: Tauranga Yacht Club, 90 Keith Allen Drive, Sulphur Point, Tauranga
- Time: 12noon – 1.30pm.
Proudly brought to you by:
Willowgrove Consulting Limited
Specialists in Life Insurance and Risk Management
NZIBS Current Member: FREE
Non Member / Guest: $35.00 + GST.
Registrations are now open for this event.
NZIBS CPD Event Terms and Conditions:
- All prices indicated are exclusive of GST
- Non- members, an invoice and receipt will be generated by the Institute Secretary. Your receipt acts as your ticket and entry to the NZIBS CPD Member event.
- For members, the confirmation of attendance email from the General Manager, acts as your ticket and entry to the NZIBS CPD Member event.
- To be eligible for the NZIBS Member registration rate, you need to be a current NZIBS full, transitional, retired and or a student member.
- Registrations and payments close off on the Monday 7 August 2017, 5pm or beforehand, no extensions or until sold out.
- The registration fee covers the admin fee, venue cost, AV costs, speaker and any handouts;
- The networking session at the end of the day includes 1 x welcome drink & nibbles,
- Or, the morning or a lunch session includes a light breakfast or a light lunch only.
- Last day for payment is Monday 7 August 2017, 5pm.
- If you have a dietary requirements these will need to be provided in writing prior to Monday 7 August 2017. Please ensure you let us know if you have a dietary requirement as the venue is unable to accommodate your dietary requirements if advised on the day or a week prior.
- No refund will be given for any cancellations 20 days and under prior to any NZIBS CPD Member Event 2017 date. Substitutes are welcome.